Welcome to GIPS
There was no Pharmacy College in this region Dr. Harmesh Kumar, Founder of Gurukul Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, realising the need for training the students in Pharmaceutical Sciences established Thus this college is the pioneering pharmacy institute in this region. With a person like Dr. Harmesh Kumar who is a very dynamic man with a great academic commitment and orientation at the helm of affairs, as its Director, this College has now come to be known as one of the best Pharmacy Colleges in the country for its academic excellence. It has committed itself to become a center for excellence in pharmaceutical education and research and be a leader in the field of pharmaceutical sciences including pharmacy practice with the objective of strengthening the health care of the country.
GIPS is a well known pharmaceutical institute. Pharmacy is an important arm of the health industry. GIPS provides educational services to study the chemistry of drugs, their origin, procedures for development of drugs, their preparation, dispensing, their effects and eventual use for the prevention and treatment.
- To provide equal opportunities for education to all, and ensuring students' willingness to learn
- and achieve is given priority over their incapacity or prior academic record
- To facilitate accessibility of education to the students to pursue their career goals
- To provide up-to-date information to the student-fraternity, about the various aspects of
- educational institutes and courses in India
- GIPS aims to open the doors to academically abandoned students by using the keys of Empowering (the talented), Enlightening (the eager), Enriching (the thinker), Enabling (the deserving), and Educating (the seeker). In the field of higher education, its mission is to provide practical, skill based and job oriented education to the youth to make them employable.
- The management team with great experience
- Tie-ups with UGC recognized Universities
- We deal students needs courteously, sensitively and in accordance with the law
- Student special needs are dealt with special care and concern.
- Students and parents queries are answered with clarity and accuracy
- Students information is kept confidential and is not given access to at any cost